Having a Bat Mitzvah? Looking For
a Fun and Affordable Bat Mitzvah DJ in Orange, Rockland or Westchester County?
R4R Entertainment is your exclusive Bat Mitzvah Entertainment DJs! Here at R4R Entertainment, “The Party Starts HERE” and ONLY Here “You can Book The BEST for LESS”. You came to the right place for your affordable party entertianment needs!
Bat Mitzvah Parties are one of our specialties! We DJ a minimum of 100-125 Bat Mitzvah parties each and every year, in the Tri-State Hudson Valley Area. With entertaining so many of these parties each year, not any single one of our Bat Mitzvah parties has ever been the same.
With this know-how, we have developed a unique and enjoyable experience for our customers, by perfecting our craft. By us being a fulltime, licensed and insured company, this also, should give you some peace of mind when working with us, compared to another company.
When planning your Bat Mitzvah Party there are a few things you need to know and consider. Planning for these types of events take some thought and time to create a flawless experience. Time is a critical factor now a day’s especially with having less time spent for planning such events as this and more time working to provide for your family.
This is where WE come in!
Our online planning forms can assist you from your choice of an introduction song, Mother Son dance, candle ceremony, cake cutting - happy birthday interaction, dinner times and music selections, possible cocktail times and music selections, must play dance requests, possible play dance requests, do not play music requests, dance times, games, group dances, line dances, ice breakers, giveaways, event time-line and any other additional information we may need, can ALL be inputted 24/7 online on our website, once you book with us. We have entertained throughout the Hudson Valley Region including: Goshen, Newburgh, Harriman, Highland Mills, Suffern, Montgomery, Middletown, Poughkeepsie and other locations.
Traditional Bat Mitzvah Format
Please remember that R4R Entertainment will tailor your event to the format that you wish in order to enhance your celebration. Whether it is formal or informal, all details will be discussed with you prior to your Bat Mitzvah. The following is just a guide for what the "Traditional" Format has been for our area.
- Guests First Arrive - The first ½ hour to 45 minutes is known as the "cocktail time" where guests will mingle, drink, and snack. Your DJ may briefly explain events or point out special details as they occur.
- Introduction of Family & Guest of Honor - Your DJ will coordinate lining up the immediate family members, from outside the party room, to be introduced. Your list of names for the introductions should be completed using our online event planning form one month prior to your event.
- Motzi - (Blessing Over Bread), The Motzi is usually done by 1 or 2 male relatives (grandfathers, in many cases). Following the Motzi, there may be an optional toast to the guest of honor from his/her parents. After the Motzi the Kiddish is usually performed.
- Kiddish - (The Blessing Over Wine), The Kiddish Ceremony is usually conducted by the head of the household or a male relative over thirteen. The Kiddish also acts as a blessing to sanctify the ShabBat (SabBath).
- Candle Lighting - Here is where the guest of honor designates and conducts family & friends to light 13 candles (sometimes more) in honor of the Bat Mitzvah celebrant. The act of lighting each candle can consist of an individual family member, a friend, or several individuals, beginning with the oldest family members (grandparents, etc.) and ending with brothers, sisters, and parents.
Note on Music: It is not unusual for the guest of honor to designate certain songs for his or her guests for each candle. If this is the case, the list of those corresponding songs (in order of each candle) should be submitted to the DJ at the event planning meeting - or by mail, fax, or e-mail - one month prior to the Bat Mitzvah.
- Hora - Your DJ will help conduct the Hora, including the coordination of lifting the guest of honor and any family members by chair, if requested.
- Dinner - Many reception locations provide a kids buffet, along with a sit-down dinner for the adults. Sometimes dinner will occur at different times (perhaps even before candle lighting), so we will adjust the schedule according to your wishes.
- Games/Dance Contests - Since the kids will usually finish dinner before the adults, most games and contests that are requested are performed at this time. The goal of your DJ at this point is to provide a constructive, focused, and organized, but fun, atmosphere for the kids, without trying to disrupt the socializing of adults during their dinner. Discussion of what games & contests to play, and recommended prizes to be supplied are discussed at the event planning meeting. (A limited amount of giveaways are included, unless you purchase them either through our Giveaway Package or separately at our Wholesale Party Store.)
- Let's Party! - Traditionally all open dancing begins at this point; where guests of all ages are invited to the dance floor.
Is your Party or event date a year or more away?
If so, you are able to hold your date for ONLY a $100.00 deposit and the remaining 50% deposit can be satisfied at the year mark prior to your date. Cool Huh? Any event booked less than a year away would require a 50% deposit to secure your date, instead of what most companies require, which is payment in full.
Once you choose to have us as your Preferred Premier Entertainment Company, you have a few options. You can set up a planning meeting in our office at a scheduled convenient time for you to finalize and booked your party, complete everything over the phone or through our website. Upon booking with us, you will receive a login and password and are able to get started Right Away with your online planning!
If you like our traditional format above you can
print our the Bat mitzvah
or the Bat Mitzvah